We respect each other, expect our best and learn in a happy school.
Our want our children to:
- Aim for the highest standards in all they do - to achieve their very best.
- Develop self-discipline; the ability to learn independently and work co-operatively to achieve their full potential.
As a School we aim to:
- Build up children’s good self-image and self-respect by finding the positive in each child knows their self-worth and feels valued;
- Impart a broad, balanced, exciting and stimulating curriculum;
- Give a clear social and moral training; so that children understand and know the difference between right and wrong;
- Develop in children a tolerance and respect of all others, irrespective of background, culture, religion, ethnicity, ability or appearance;
- Foster good home-school relationships, supporting and being supported by parents.